Our HuggerPRIMA is made especially for:
- those looking for full compression, coverage & security – compression with circulation
- post-surgical patients and lymphedema patients who may need to add prosthetics, padding, pressure pads, or ice
- larger cup-size women who love high impact exercise, running or yoga or active, nursing moms
- women undergoing chemotherapy that need to allow easy port access and straps that don’t irritate the port area.
- post-surgical patients (all bodies/all genders) who need full compression and coverage – the modesty pads can easily be removed.
- those wanting more every day security, support & comfort
Post-Surgical: Post-surgical bra & binder that you can use with prosthetics, padding, pressure pads ice, during chemotherapy (chemo-port access), for axilla compression and comfort.
Lymphedema: Daily compression, Physical Therapy support, compression between lymph drainage massage, alternative to bandaging
Everyday: high impact sport, running, larger cup size security, nursing moms
Targeted, mapped 360° compression with 4 compression zones
Full axilla & body coverage
Breast/Body pockets, dual layered technology
24/7 Wire Free wearability
Adjustable straps with 2 zipper g-hooks for easy on/off
Operating Room ready flat lay, velcro & latex free
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
High to Medium Compression
High Comfort Index
Full Body & Axilla Coverage
Fit feels like a snug hug - this is a compression garment :) - and is made to adapt to each unique body.