Prairie HuggerPRIMA Wireless Bra Black
Compression & Coverage: High to Medium
Our HuggerPRIMA is made especially for:
Those looking for full compression, coverage & security – compression with circulation
Post-surgical patients and lymphedema patients who may need to add prosthetics, padding, pressure pads, or ice
Larger cup-size women who love high impact exercise, running or yoga or active, nursing moms
Women undergoing chemotherapy that need to allow easy port access and straps that don’t irritate the port area.
Post-surgical patients (all bodies/all genders) who need full compression and coverage – the modesty pads can easily be removed.
Those wanting more every day security, support & comfort
- Targeted, mapped 360° compression with 4 compression zones
- Full axilla & body coverage
- Breast/Body pockets, dual layered technology
- 24/7 Wire Free wearability
- Adjustable straps with 2 zipper g-hooks for easy on/off
- Operating Room ready flat lay, velcro & latex free
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
Post-surgerical bra & binder that you can use with prosthetics, padding, pressure pads ice, during chemotherapy (chemo-port access), for axilla compression and comfort.
Daily compression, Physical Therapy support, compression between lymph drainage massage, alternative to bandaging
high impact sport, running, larger cup size security, nursing moms